Restoring your credit
- Trustees do not clean up your credit.
- Balances showing on your credit affects your credit and your score.
- Trustees often do not check for accuracy in what debts are listed within the bankruptcy.
- The wording on your credit bureau and balances shown matter and they affect your score.
- When you can qualify for new credit.
What we will do
Review your credit bureau.
Clean up the negative reporting and comments.
Remove balances and ensure what is reported is accurate.
Develop a plan of action to rebuild your credit.
Discuss the best type of credit to apply for and when .
Develop a budget plan.
Discuss emotionally based spending.
Go over credit and how it will work best for you going forward.
How best to pay for your new credit.
Credit limits and to stay within your limits.
Take action to get you the credit you are looking for.
- Walk you thru the credit applications for your new credit.
To create a new you.
To help you understand your credit spending habits.
To put you into the credit that will work best for you and your credit score.
To help get you approved for new credit.
- To help you achieve your dreams and credit goals.